Saturday, May 06, 2006

Is there a way out???




I want to cry
Cry my heart out
and shed seas of tears that are tearing me apart
I want to stand in an endless rainfall
to hide my tears, coz they refuse to dry




I want to run
Run till the end of this world
over the mountains, deserts and oceans
I want to runaway from the blitz of reality
which has ruined my fantasy world



I want to talk to myself
Talk and confide to myself
in a hallowed place within my heart
I want to ask those spiteful questions
that echo inside me, whose answers I fear



I want to listen to silence
Listen to the deafening sound of silence
that can speak volumes
I want to lock myself
within the walls of nothingness around me




I want to sleep
Sleep forever and never wake up
coz I fear the blurred vision I get up with
I want to dream under my lonely eyelids
and turn reality into just dreams





Tell me
Is there a way out???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a gud idea of the pics...wich means ur post was more than 5050 words.. (pics r worth a thousand words :) )..btw these r just imaginary lines, i hope, n not sumthin dats goin on in ur mind..is it? wat made u rite such a strong poem?

Savita said...

Yep...They are just imaginary lines.. and nothing else..

Anonymous said...

goose..
nice poem portrayed with good pics.

Anonymous said...

i hope so...
as in, i hope they are just words and nothing else that is goin on in ure mind...
coz the force of the words made me stare at the PC screen for something like 3 minutes...
my sis actually came and asked me whats goin on...

umm...

words fail me, da...

Anonymous said...

zeeezz....Good thoughts/......
Hitt Directly @ and made me think too... Good work :)

Unknown said...

as if those imaginary lines are real for me...its true.