Sunday, July 30, 2006

10 things I wanna do before I die...

1. Own a huge black monstrous SUV, probably a land cruiser and take it for a loooooong drive on a rainy day and also drive it inside a dense forest..( will remember to keep the money ready for the repairs.. :-))

2. Go to Europe every year for a month's vacation and visit every place from Valencia in Spain to Venice in Italy to Vienna in Austria.

3. Spend one full day lying on a deserted Hawaii beach listening to my mp3 player, reading a book and sipping wine.

4. Climb the tallest snow mountain in this world....sorry.. got too excited... a small moutain with snowy peak will do.

5. Buy original CDs of all the latest hit movie releases and watch them on my home-theatre system sitting on a Dual-Arm Dual-Incliner and never go to a cinema hall.

6. Get married the christian way.. ( I am a Hindu btw... hope my parents are not reading this..)

7. Learn the most beautiful language...French thoroughly and also buy a few fake French paintings.

8. Do something Illegally atleast once in my lifetime.. (no no.. I dont wanna go to jail... I heard they stink..)

9. Quit my job on a monday morning.. ( Assuming I have enough money to do all the above things.. yeah enough money to get myself out of jail too in case I get caught..;-).. )

10. Keep making lists of the next 10 things I would wanna do before I die...

7 comments:

PJ said...

gettin married in a cristian way?? hehehe..honey, noone is gonna stop u from doin wat u really want to..atleast u have a list made..great goin!!

Unknown said...

hehe....good post...even though its after a looooong time...hope you get to do MOST of it :-)

Unknown said...

Take me with you when you visit Germany.

rituparna said...

hey.....nice post i wanna do nine of those ten things for sure!!!!( not v.excited abt going to jail though!!!)

Unknown said...

Aah...the Brandenburg gate! [Thats a landmark of Germany...wow...you should see its pic...]

Anonymous said...

hey tabi...they r really good...gr8...please call me for ur Christian wedding...when u throw that flower or watever thing i wld def catch it..lol

divine_queen said...

ultimate fantasies lady.... if u dont get a groom for ur wedding....u can consider me...by the way in which european country is lesbian marriage legal?....gr8 one ra.