Friday, October 06, 2006

My Music collection

First of all the statistics... My E: drive has a capacity of 17.7 GB out of with 13.9 GB (excluding the 6.2 GB songs I lost due to a malicious virus attack) is filled with music, music and only music (Courtesy - My Bro). Of the 13.9 GB, Rock Songs (Including Nu-metal, Heavy metal, alternative rock etc etc) constitutes 7.91 GB , Pop comes to 2.86 GB and Hindi and Tamil songs takes up 1.11 GB. The rest has Rap, Trance, Soundtracks and Theme songs. Thats one heck of a collection according to me. So I decided to make my own Music collection. I spent one full day sorting out the collection and burning my favourites into CDs and designing CD covers. Here are a few of the CD covers that I designed....













6 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm....

Anonymous said...

you havent given credit to the person who uploaded these songs to your comp.
not fair :)

Unknown said...

hehe...

humbl devil said...

nice nice blog...

humbl devil said...

will do...
u r the second person to tell me tht...but then the font looks too big in 800x600 res...

what the heck...i'll increase it nevertheless...
& yeah...enigma is one of my best frnds...

humbl devil said...

but i lykd ur template much more than mine...if i had come across that one i would have just taken that one...rather than designing my own...

and as for the stars...they are 2 images...the top one is the real one and what you see on the rest of the page is something that i made from the top one...
take a look n then you wud get a clearer picture...

http://devil.iz.moi.googlepages.com/STARLYT.jpg

http://devil.iz.moi.googlepages.com/STARLYTbg.jpg