Saturday, August 30, 2008

6 MORE things I wanna do before I die...

These are No. 11 to 16 in my list of "things to do before I die" . To see my first ten, go here... The first one as usual involves a car :)...

11. Drive the Bugatti Veyron Car atleast once in my lifetime. For those who dont know the Bugatti here are the details: Produced by Volkswagen, second fastest production car in the world (the first one being SSC Ultimate Aero TT with 256 mph), W16 engine, 1001 hp, 253 mph(406 km/h). Oh man!! anything for that speed.

12. Learn to play atleast one musical instrument. I have made it my mission to play Hotel Carlifornia and I am putting it in this list because trust me playing an instrument is not as simple as it may seem. I've been trying to play "Nothing else matters" on my guitar for so long and all I can play right now is Twinkle Twinkle and Godfather theme song (which is very simple btw). Trust me, it takes a lot more Patience and hardwork than you would think.

13. Fire a sniper rifle. I have a played a couple of shooting computer games like Counter-strike and I cannot explain the pleasure I derive out of shooting an enemy with a sniper rifle. If thats how it is in PC, just imagine how it would be in real life. Not that I want to kill anyone in real life. Well... not yet, but you never know ;) .

14. Skydive atleast once in my life. If Skydiving is only for professionals or something then atleast experience the largest bungee jump in the world. Basically I want to experience the feeling of flying in the first case and the feeling of free falling at g=9.8m/s2 in the second case.

15. Hack. This is same as the 8th point in my previous list but just more specific. Of all the illegal stuff I wanna do, hacking tops the list. I dont think I need to explain the feeling you get when you get access to something which is highly confidential, illegally. Not that I am a hardcore techie or anything. I cannot even format the text in MS word the way I want, let alone "hacking". But the feeling of getting unauthorized access to confidential data, even if accidently, is just too good.

16. Live the life of a farm girl in some far-off grassland for a month or so. I want to take a break from the traffic noise, pollution, tall congested buildings, my professional life and experience pure nature. I want to wake up in the morning with the sound of birds chirping, take a nap in the afternoon under the shade of a tree and lie flat on the ground and admire the beauty of stars in the sky.

2 comments:

humbl devil said...

done points 15 and 16...
:P
hacked into a service provider's server in the days of the shell accounts in india...:D
lived the farm boy life and posted about it loong back....
:)

Unknown said...

a sniper 'BB' rifle costs 45 bucks (which aint too bad: Check out http://www.airgunsbbguns.com/Daisy_BB_Gun_Powerline_880_Pump_Shadow_Plus_Kit_p/day5880.htm), and fires at 750 feet per second :( Why the sad face? Becoz Im pretty sure its a firearm in India.