Thursday, November 24, 2005

Is it real??? -- Part 2

My first blog was about evil spirits.. dont you think another obvious question arises... DO YOU BELEIVE IN GOD??? After all god is just a good version of evil.. Ask me that question and I would say...Hmm...Er...Well..ookkk...Well....hehe..this is enough to prove that i am skeptic about god too... but if its a straight yes or no question. I would say...YES, I BELEIVE IN GOD... But on second thoughts I should say I am Agnostic too...(Shhh....Hope my parents dont read this by any chance... being born into a religious south indian family I dare not say such a thing) But yeah..I am agnostic...Like I said its in the psychology of a person.. When a person keeps faith in god he gets a feeling that there is someone above him who is there to protect him, someone who is there to help him out during his difficult times.. this feeling gives him a sense of security which keeps him confident and less stressful.. So when you can get good feelings by keeping faith on someone why say no.... I have faith in god and it gives me confidence to face the world.. which makes me say ... YES, I BELEIVE IN GOD.................

3 comments:

Naveen said...

goose..
i didnt know you were agnostic.
me too :P

actually, all these fancy stories they create abt gods past.. fused with a mind which believes more in science makes us more agnostic.

Unknown said...

if we believe in god, we must believe in spirits too...isnt that how many ppl justify the existence of evil spirits? what i believe is, it is all within us.we CHOSE to believe in god; we can similarly CHOOSE NOT to believe in an evil spirit. Howzzat?
(P.S if u dont understand a word of this, please forgive me as i am also using this as a practice for TOEFL :-) )

Savita said...

btw...in contrast to what I said about evil spirits... The movie THE EXORCIST is supposed to be based on a true story...Also The movie THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE which is going to be released is also supposed to be based on a true story.... hmmm..........