Thursday, November 24, 2005

Is it real???


Well...This is my first ever blog.. Since I am completely topicless.. i have decided to write something about this TV show I saw yesterday.. I have this habit of watching the idiot box everyday while i am having my dinner.. I usually watch some cartoons or english movies at that time but yesterday I decided to see something different and jumped into NAT GEO.. They were showing a program called IS IT REAL?? where they investigate on some mysterious topic.. The topic that day was about Evil spirits.. many people actually claimed that they were possessed by evil spirits atleast once in their life.. and there was this another guy who claims that he can get rid of those evil spirits.. He showed how he did that.. the people he was working on made strange noises, talked rubbish and did various other weird things.. but ultimately got cured by his spells or watever he was saying.. It was indeed good to see but does make you think twice or thrice or even more...

Well..If you ask me wether I believe in evil spirits..I would say..I certainly dont... Basically I am very skeptic about everything.. I just dont go around believing everything that people say or everything that I watch in TV.. For me even seeing is not believing because what you may see infront of you can always be deceiving..it can be a trick, a prank or anything scientific... For example, we now have something called an invisibility cloak.. (as in if you wear it you'll go invisible ).. Something which was there only in fairy tales and cartoons is now there in reality... Thats why I dont believe everything I see... So unless and until i am completely convinced that the thing going on infront of my eyes is not a trick i am not going to believe it...... Infact I have seen such cases but because of me being very skeptic about everything..i am still looking for more proofs.....

Personally..I think it the psychological problem of the person which makes him think that he has been possessed by an evil spirit.. its the person himself who creates such a feeling inside himself.. so its in his psycology and there is no such thing as evil spirits..

When asked WHY PSYCHOLOGY?? I heard this somewhere on the TV that few weeks after the movie THE EXORCIST was released many people started getting possessed by evil spirits.. If evil spirits were real why did they wait till the movie was released??? So what could have happened was people who saw that horror movie must have got scared and must have started imagining and hallucinating things...... Its completely natural.. I still remember... the first time I saw a horror movie I fell ill... So evil spirits are just hallucinations created by our own mind and nothing else.....

1 comment:

Naveen said...

hey..
i am sure.. there exists at least one ghost in this world
her name is savita. :D:D

and she haunts ppl like me :)