Saturday, November 26, 2005

Is it real??? -- Part 3 (lol)

Well..Continuing with evil spirits.....I am not sure wether people do get possessed by evil spirits....But I know Computers can get possessed by them.... Coz My Computer has been possessed by an evil spirit... or should I say e-evil spirit...lol

The computer originally belong to my brother who used it when he stayed in the hostel... and after his college got over , he passed on the computer to me...

In the beginning it was good but after sometime strange things started happenening...really spooky....One day suddenly the computer refused to start or should I say boot... I called a computer servicer and got it checked... he said that the SMPS wasnt working and needs to be replaced.... I then got a new SMPS and got it fixed... Really happy with myself I switched on the comp.. but the problem didnt get over here..Yeah the comp started but didnt log in to windows as it said that there were errors in the harddisks.... Why me??? That was the first thing that came to my mind... not wanting to waste more money I went and asked a computer genius friend of mine to fix the hard disk.... and he did it for me...May GOD bless him...
Again happy , I connected the harddisk and switched on the comp... The smile in my lips turned to a frown as the computer didnt start for the third time in row... WHY ME??? This time it echoed.... I couldnt help but call another servicer just to find out that my 256 MB RAM blew up and needs to be replaced..... One fine day I got the RAM replaced and my computer started working perfectly like before..

But it wasnt that happy ending moment like they show it in movies... Yeah I got the Hardware problems fixed but the evil spirit got into the software and is still troubling me... The Windows 98 OS doesnt work because some files are supposedly missing... My computer has a virus when I never downloaded anything from the net.. the Yahoo messenger just refuses to let me chat with others.. as it even that doesnt work.... i dont have the strength to understand the errors it shows...and Now the evil has got into the Printer...If I try to print some document .. it does print but instead of the document it prints something with strange symbols and everything... May be the evil spirit is trying to communicate with me... But because of my Exams I couldnt decode the symbols... will try to do it later....

After all this I think I shouldnt have called all those computer servicers and wasted my money.. I should have rather called a witch docter...

And now i know I am possessed Oh..sorry..obssessed with evil spirits.....lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no comments.

Unknown said...

was that a real story?