Friday, January 13, 2006

Gem in Junk

Most of times I ignore the numerous forwards that fill in my inbox like bullets from all directions... courtesy :- The unlimited storage space of my gmail account... But just yesterday I read this amazing forward and felt as if it was a gem in the junk..

This forward would have made Nelson Mandela proud of what he did to this world..It goes something like this...

When I am born, I am black
When I grow, I am black
When I blush, I am black
When I am cold, I am black
When I am sick, I am black
When I die, I am still black

BUT
When you are born, you are pink
When you grow, you are white
When you blush, you are red
When you are cold, you are blue
When you are sick, you are green
When you die, you are grey

AND YOU CALL ME COLOURED!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One word: LOVELY